Thursday, October 4, 2012

Top 3 posts for you on Google+ this week

Hi Harold!
Here are the top 3 posts for you on Google+ this week.
Google+ team
The most popular content on Google+View what's hot
This afternoon, while we were in between scenes during our run through, I asked Kaley and Jim if they'd take a picture with me for the Internet.

I expected Kaley to say yes (she's all Internetty like I am), and I expected Jim to politely decline (he's a very private person). I was very surprised when Jim not only said yes, but thanked me for including him.

I was just going to do the "turn the phone around and mush together" picture, but Kaley pointed out that those always look like you just turned ...
+4941 - 500 comments - 475 sharesView or comment on this post »
Yesterday I spent about four hours at the wonderful Kek Lok Si temple in Penang, Malaysia. It was very quiet here... I was surprised it wasn't filled with tourists. It was a little cooler in the mountains and there was a nice breeze.  This is purported to be the largest Buddhist temple in South East Asia. There is much more to it, many different structures and levels as you climb the mountain. They were rebuilding a massive statue (I think it was the Goddess of Mercy) ... I will return to see it ...
Jalan Garuda, Bayan Lepas, Penang
+1177 - 214 comments - 143 sharesView or comment on this post »
This notification was sent to mharold297@gmail.com.Don't want occasional updates about Google+ activity and friend suggestions? Change what email Google+ sends you.Google+ team

No comments:

Post a Comment