Saturday, August 16, 2014

Hello, My Friend,

Mr. Nana Addo Egor
N0: 15 Kim Road Accra Ghana.
city Accra
Country. Ghana.
..........................................................................................................................................
Hello, My Friend,

How are you doing? My name Mr. Nana-Addo Egor , the Secretary General of our Company, Please there is what i want to share with you here and it will be very good opportunity between us , a good friend of mine he is a chartered accountant here in Ghana one of top politician in Ghana here told me yesterday that there is some money one of there client that died in Ghana here have in there bank before he died in a fatal accident here in Ghana since last six years,he is a contractor here and since then nobody came for the money for long now as next beneficiary of the fund and he told me that there bank want to screen all old account that is dormant away because new office is taking over soon and he is the one that is in charge of the department,

And the lawyer of the deceased is aware of this and he will provide all the necessary documents that cover the fund, He told me that if i see somebody i trust outside Ghana that can help to receive the money in his or her country, I should tell the person after that, they will share the Money 60/40, and he told me that is only bank manger,lawyer and him knows about this and is risk free.
The money is 48.5Million Dollars.

Please reply to me on ( infocontact62@yahoo.com )so that I will know your agenda on this so that I will connect you to him to give you details about this transaction.

Best Regards,
Thanks for your Understanding,
Hope to hear from you.
Mr. Nana-Addo Egor

No comments:

Post a Comment